Kasuwa

Kasuwa
shop @ kasuwa.com

Monday 2 July 2012

BET Awards 2012: Chris Brown retiring? Arrested?

Much of the BET Awards show buzz from last night is about Chris Brown.At one point Twitter erupted with news that the singer had been arrested for weapons possession at the Shrine Auditorium. Speculation was that he was protecting himself against Drake, in the wake of their recent nightclub fight and apparent song diss.
But a rep for Brown was with him all night and told Gossip Cop there was no arrest. "Nothing of the sort happened." Drake didn't attend the show.
And did Brown did hint at wrapping up his career? The Los Angeles Times reports that when he accepted the award for best male R&B artist at the ceremony, he told the crowd that Fortune, his album due out Tuesday, will be his "last."
He said, "I'd like to thank Team Breezy, everybody who worked on any one of my albums. My last album that's coming out in two days… I just want to thank all my fans. It's dedicated to y'all. This one's for y'all; man, I appreciate everything."
But again, a rep has clarified that, saying he didn't mean it would be the last work, but rather his latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment